Sunday, December 19, 2010

FRESHMAN SEASON

The last few weeks have been super busy, with the conclusion of my first college semester, the beginning of the ski season, and numerous friends leaving on missions. The excitement of all these things has led me to neglect my blog; thankfully not to many of you read it regularly, so it's ok! This season I have decided to step up the production level of videos and photos, in hopes of gaining some exposure in the local ski community. More than anything else, making videos is fun! So, I am proud to introduce FRESHMAN SEASON, a series of videoblogs and webisodes. Episode One (below) is the first installment of the series. It is a short video, made with the intention of testing out a new camera. Still, I hope it you enjoy it. Let me know what you think!

FRESHMAN SEASON: Episode One from Brad Marshall on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Brad,
I've been neglecting my blog too... I totally understand the busy factor. Not that I know much about skiing or anything, but I thought that was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing; I'll try to follow this series of yours.

It was really good to see you the other day! There are so many people who I just miss seeing a ton, and you are definitely one of them. It seems like you're doing well though, which was great to see! Have an awesome Christmas! :)