Thursday, December 30, 2010

Elevated Hustle

Hey friends!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas; I sure did! It is always nice to take a break and spend some quality time with family and friends. I made it up to Alta yesterday, and with well over a foot of new snow, some great skiing was had. I have been focusing on enjoying skiing rather than filming, so I don't have anything to show you at the moment. However, FS: Episode 2 should be dropping before the end of the break, so watch out for that! Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, which means it is time for Alta's annual Torchlight Parade. Thousands of people (some intoxicated) ski down the mountain with fire. It is sure to be a good time! I will bring up my camera, so that you too may enjoy it from the comforts of your home.

Here are a few pictures from the past week. Sneak peak of the torchlight parade too!





No comments: